If you are an avid blogger, you might have thought about how to share your blog posts to various social media platforms automatically when new posts are created. In this post, I am going to discuss about just how to do that using an online service called - "twitterfeed".
Using "twitterfeed", one can auto share blog posts to the following social media platforms:
- Create an account on "twitterfeed" first.
- You can sign in with your exisiting accounts such as Google, Yahoo, WordPress, Blogger etc.
- After signing in, at the Dashboard, click on "Create a new feed".
- Provide the Name for the feed and add the Blog URL or RSS Feed URL.
- Click "Test RSS Feed"
- If everything is okay, you will see a message "Feed parsed OK".
- Click on "Advanced Settings" to set "Update Frequency", number of posts at a time etc.
By default URL Shortening service used is "bit.ly". You may also use "TinyURL".
After you are satisfied with the settings, click continue to step 2.
- Available service includes- Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, App.Net, LinkedIn Company Page
- To setup the service for Twitter, click on Twitter in Available Services
- Click "Authenticate Twitter button" and accept the authentication - "Authorize App".
- Click on "Create Service".
See here: How to auto post blog updates to Facebook Account or Facebook Pages using twitterfeed?