If you haven't implemented Facebook comments on your website or blog sites, I recommend you to do it. The usual steps involves-
a) Creation of Facebook App
How to create Facebook App ID (for Blogs and websites)?
b) Integrating Facebook comment plugin on the website or blog.
How to add Facebook Comments box on your Blogger blog site?
Integrating Facebook Page on your website and blogs can also help your visitors to like your page directly from the website or blogs, and go to your Facebook page:
How to add Facebook Page widget on Blogger blog or website?
c) Enable notifications of Facebook Comments on websites
For creation of Facebook App and integration of Facebook Comment on the website or blog, please refer to the above links. Not let's see how to manage the comments and set up notification for Facebook Comments.
Check out this short video to find out more or read below:
Facebook Comment Moderation Tool
Facebook has a tool called "Facebook Comment Moderation Tool" from where admins or moderators can moderate comments. Comments published on your websites or blogs using Facebook Social plugins appears here. Moderators can approve, delete comments from Facebook Comment Moderation Tool.
Link to Facebook Comment Moderation Tool: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/comments/
How to get notification from Facebook Comments on websites or blogs?To get notifications for Facebook comments on websites and blogs, add admins in Facebook Comment Moderation Tool.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/comments/
- You should be logged in with your main Facebook account
- You should be able to see comments here if already made by visitors on your website or blog
- From the Facebook Apps down-down menu, select the Facebook App related to the blog/website
- Click on "Settings" on the right (marked in red circle above)
- Make sure "Enable Notifications" is ON (default)
- Click on "Moderators" tab, and enter your Facebook account name.
You can also add more moderators if required.
- Click Save.
- Now visit your website or blogs, and post a test Facebook comment.
- Now, login to Facebook using your browser (yes, only browser, on your phone or computer) You should now see a notification of the test comment.
- Click on the notification, and you are taken to the Facebook Comment Moderation Tool
- From there, you can approve, hide, report spam, or ban user from commenting.
The Facebook Comment Notification will appear on Facebook App on android devices too, but it won't go to the Facebook Comment Moderation Tool as the tool is not a part of Facebook App. The link to Facebook Comment Moderation Tool from Facebook is available only in browsers, mobile device browsers or browsers on your computers.
Let me know if this tip was helpful to you in the comments.