How to remove Kaspersky Antivirus stuck in your conmputer?
But before we proceed, do you have a password set in the Kaspersky Antivirus Program?
If you remember, well and good.
Disable Kaspersky Internet Security password protection:
In Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 you can password-protect access to the application settings. If you forget your password to Kaspersky Internet Security 2013, you will not be able to manage the application.
- Identify your OS type whether a 32 bit or 64 bit operating system.
- Right-click on "My Computer" > Properties
- OR Open a command prompt and type "systeminfo". Look at the info beside "Processor(s). If it is x86 it is 32bit. If it is x64 it is a 64bit system.
- Download the archive passoff2013.zip.
- Unpack all files from the archive passoff2013.zip.
- Restart your computer in Safe mode.
- Restart and when a black screen is appearing press F8 (usually on most computers).
- Once you are in Safe Mode, go to the unpacked folder.
- From the archive run the file depending on you OS type:
- x86.reg – if 32bit OS is installed
- x64.reg –if 64-bit OS is installed
- Double click registry file above.
- On the Registry Editor window click Yes.
- See if you get the message " registry key has been successfully added to the system registry".
- Reboot your computer.
Your Kaspersky Internet Security is now disabled.
How to uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus?
- Download the Kaspersky Uninstall Tool
- Run the program
- Choose the Kaspersky Program you have on your system
Your Kaspersky Antivirus should now be completely uninstalled from your computer.