If you have created a Google+ page and you no longer need it then you can delete as described in the following steps.
To delete a Google+ page you must be the owner of the page.
- You must be using Google+ as your page and not as “you” –the user. If you are, you will see a notification on the top of the page “You are now using Google+ as the “name of the page” page.”
- Choose Dashboard from the left-hand navigation menu and scroll down till you see settings Settings
- You will be taken to the Settings page.
- Click Delete page at the bottom of the settings page.
- Confirm that you want to delete that page.
Learn more about Google+ Pages: click here