How to add photo to Facebook comments on blogs and websites?
In most Facebook comments on blogs and websites, we see that we can only comment (text). Attachment Images cannot be added like we can on Facebook. In this post we will see how to allow photo attachments on Facebook comments in websites and blogs. But first we need to add Facebook Comments.
The process of adding Facebook comments on website and blogs depends on the platform used. For example, one can easily find good plugins for WordPress CMS sites. For Blogger, you will have to configure it manually. Anyway, the following are some posts that may help you in setting up Facebook comments.
Steps add photo to Facebook comments on blogs and websites:Assuming you have already setup Facebook comment on your blog or website, do the following:
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/comments/
- You should be logged in with your main Facebook account
- You should be able to see comments here if already made by visitors on your website or blog
- From the Facebook Apps down-down menu, select the Facebook App related to the blog/website
- Click on "Settings" on the right (marked in red circle above)
- Click on "Enable Attachments > Photos"
- Click Save
Go back to the website and test.
You should now see a small 'camera" icon in the Facebook comment box, where you can click and upload photos as attachments to Facebook comments.
After uploading an image, the comment with photo attached looks like this.