The Windows App Store is accessible from the Start screen in most Windows 8 and above editions. Once signed in , users can access various apps on the Store. Some users are confused how to sign out of the Windows App Store as the sign out link is not directly accessible from the user icon.
Here is how to sign out of Windows App Store in Windows computer/PC?
- Launch Start Menu and type "Store"
- Launch Windows App Store
- Click on the user account icon on the top
- Click on the user name/email
- In the account prompt, click on the user name/email again
- Sign out will appear just below the user name
- Click on it to sign out
- Once can also add another account from here too