Whether the requirement is, of you want to disconnect Google Drive from your computer, do the following.
- Make sure you have internet connection
- See if Google Drive applocation is already running in the task bar area on the bottom right
- If not already running, click start > type "Google Drive" > open
- Let it sign in
- From the bottom right corner, find Google Drive app icon, right-click and select "preferences"
- Click "Account" tab
- Click "Disconnect Account"
|Disconnect Google Drive from computer|
- Google Drive syncs to a local folder here: C:\Users\username\Google Drive
- Go to C:\Users\username\Google Drive and see if folders still exists
- You can deleted the Google Drive folder if it exists.