To add another currency in OSCLASS
- Go to "Settings > Currencies > Add New"
- Refer to ISO 4217 for currency symbol and code
- To use the new curency added as the default currency, set it to default in Settings > General > Default Currency.
If you would like to remove currencies that you will not be using on your OSCLASS site, you can delete them.
- Go to "Settings > Currencies"
- Click "delete" next to the currency you want removed
When you attempt to delete USD from currencies you will get the following message:
No currencies have been deletedThis is because USD is set as the default currency. If you want to delete USD, you will need to change the default currency to another.
USD couldn't be deleted because it's the default currency
Changing the default currency in OSCLASS
- Go to Settings > General
- Change "Default currency" to something else. The list of currencies is from "ettings > Currencies"