If you add Google Adsense from Blogger, you might have noticed in Google Adsense page that those ads get registered with the blog names. But if you have created a common Adsense code that you would like to use for specific areas in your website/blog, that too for multiple website/blogs, then it is better to create the Google Ad from Adsense, customize the size and colors as desired and then add it to the website/blog.
Steps to add Google Ads from Adsense to Blogger Blog:
- First create the ad in Google Adsense
- Go to Google Adsense and create from "My Ads" tab
- Choose appropriate size and colors
- You may also opt for "responsive" type. Recommended: this will adapt to the the size of the region/container where you are putting the ad.
- Copy the code from Google Adsense
- Login to Blogger > Layout
- Click "Add a gadget"
- Paste the Google Adsense ad code you copied
|Paste Google Adsense Code|