Creating Facebook Page:
To create a Page:
- Go to facebook.com/pages/create
- Click to choose a Page category
- Select a more specific category from the dropdown menu and fill out the required information
- Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions
If you just want to change the name or other properties of the page, you may do so in "settings" without deleting the page. But if you no longer need it, you may delete the Facebook page as below:
- Log in to Facebook
- Click on the dropdown near your profile name (top right corner)
- Click on your page to use Facebook as your page
- Click on settings (top right corner). You are in General section.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- In "Remove Page" section, click on "Delete your page"
- Click on "Delete <your page name>"
- Save changes