Sometimes, requirements from people you work with can help you explore things you may never have. I have developed a few websites on WordPress and I never bothered to think about changing the logo displayed on WordPress login page ever.
But while developing a website using WordPress for a client, they wanted to display their own logo on the login page instead of the default WordPress logo. Since I don't believe in "re-inventing the wheel" and since WordPress is well supported by tons of plugins from developers, I thought there would be a plugin for that too. And lo, there is. If you would like to customize the login page or remove the WordPress logo displayed in the login page and replace it with your own or organisation's logo, you can easily do so with plugins available.
- Download the plugin from here and install it just like you would install any other plugin OR Upload the custom-login directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the 'plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings/custom-login to edit your settings.
- Design the login form appearance -
- There are sevaral settings you can adjust to make your login form look special and unique. You can upload background image, logo image, change colors etc.
- I was only interested in changing the logo, so under the logo section in the settings, I uploaded the logo and I am done.
- Activate the settings by checking "Enable" in the "General Settings" tab.
If you have customized WordPress Login page, let me also know how you did it or which plugin you used. Comment below.