If you are a blogger using the Google's Blogger platform and you have a Google+ Page, then you can automatically let Blogger share published blog posts to your Google+ Page as soon as new content is posted. This minimizes your efforts to share your blog posts to your Google+ page if you have one.
In this post we will discuss the steps on "How to auto share Blogger blog posts to Google+ Page?"
Create a Google+ Page (Brand Page) if you do not have one yet
The detailed post is described in my previous blog post - Creating a Google+ page for your Blog or Business. Kindly refer to the previous post for detailed steps. In a nutshell, the steps involves:
To create a dedicated Google+ page for your blog:
- Go to https://plus.google.com/pages/create (Google My Business)
- If you are creating a Google Plus page for your Blog, select "Brand" as the business type.
- On the Next page, name the page, add website like and select type of page again - product or brand.
- Click on Create page
Setup Blogger to auto publish blog posts from Blogger to Google+ Page
To let Blogger auto publish new posts to the Google+ Page, do the following in Blogger settings:
- Login to Blogger and click on Settings
- Under Settings, click on "Posts, Comments and Sharing settings"
- Scroll down and find Share to Google+
- Select the Google+ Page created.
- Additional Google+ sharing settings:
- Auto-share new published posts to your Google+ profile: Yes/No (Yes, will let Blogger to also share the published post to the Google+ Profile )
- Prompt to share after posting: Yes/No
Posts shared by Blogger on Google+ Page looks like this:
How to create Google Plus Page for your website or business?
How to delete Google Plus Page?