How to enable widgets to display on mobile devices?
To display Blogger widgets view-able on desktops to also appear on mobile devices, do the following:
1. Login to Blogger > Template > Edit HTML
2. From the "Jump To Widget", click on the widget you are interested in.
We'll come to a code that looks like the one below:
<b:widget id='Label1' locked='false' title='Categories' type='Label' visible='true'>
To show this widget on mobile devices, just add "mobile='yes'' to the above line. So it now looks like:
<b:widget id='Label1' locked='false' mobile='yes' title='Categories' type='Label' visible='true'>
Repeat the above steps for any other widget which you would like to display on mobile devices.
3. After enabling all the widgets you need, SAVE TEMPLATE and go BACK.
4. In the TEMPLATE page, click on the "gear" icon under the MOBILE preview shown.
We have two options at "On mobile devices, show a mobile version of your current template".
- Yes. Show mobile template on mobile devices. (choose this option)
- No. Show desktop template on mobile devices.
6. Choose mobile template: Click and choose "CUSTOM".
Custom adapts your template customization to mobile. Be sure to preview your template.
7. Click SAVE.
As shown in the screenshots below,
If you find the post helpful, please like, share and let me know in the comments. Cheers!